- You need to fill in a registration form for admission and places are available on first come first serve basis. The Nursery operates a waiting list procedure when places are full and you will be contacted should a place become available.
- To support your application, you are required to provide identity documents which include passport, birth certificate, red book and proof of address.
- The Nursery would require a four weeks of written notice for termination of a place.
- We may require parent to withdraw or remove their child from nursery in the event that the nursery considers the child to be disruptive or displaying inappropriate behaviour. We will not tolerate nursery staff being spoken to in an abusive or threatening manner by parents/carer. Such behaviour may result in the termination of a nursery place.
- We reserve the right to terminate a nursery place with immediate effect if any fees are not paid by the due date. Nursery will forward debts to third party agency to recover fees.
Opening Times & Closure
- The normal Nursery opening hours are 8:00am to 6:00p.m, Monday to Friday. The Nursery has extended opening times at 7:30 a.m. for an additional charge of £4.00 per day.
- The Nursery will be closed on public holidays and additional training days (as required by funding agreement) lists of these dates are available on newsletter. Normal charges will apply for these days.
- One full time week deposit is required before a place can be offered. There is a non-refundable registration charge of £50 which is required during registration.
- The deposit will be refunded when the child leaves the Nursery on 4 weeks’ notice or deducted from the fees. The deposit is not refundable if the place is not taken and paid sessions have not been attended before the required notice period.
- All fees are payable in advance either in weekly or monthly. Weekly fees are payable on each Mondays and monthly fees are payable on the first day of each month. Fees are usually paid by bank transfers. The fees are paid irrespective of whether the child is attending the Nursery or not.
- Increases in fees may be made every year on notice from the management. Any fees become arrears, the Nursery reserves the right to add further costs on the fees or terminate the place.
- A holiday discount rate of 40% can be approved provided the nursery is given 4 weeks written notice of the dates extending more than 2 weeks.
- You should always collect your child in time as we are not insured to look after your child outside the opening hours. The Nursery could apply charges for any late collection.
- Nursery will not release your child if the person is unknown to the staff. Parent can make alternative arrangement by telephone, the nursery will require the name, address and telephone number of person permitted to collect and proof of identity upon arrival. Authorised persons must be aged over 18. The nursery operates a password system for entry to the premises.
- You should always supply us with the up-to-date emergency contact telephone numbers. You have the responsibility to notify the management of any changes in contact details.
- You must notify the Nursery of any allergies the child may suffer from together with any infectious ailment contracted must be reported immediately.
- A child sent home because of any infectious illness will not be readmitted until fully recovered. Should a child become ill whilst in the Nursery care, we will contact you at first instance and exclude the child from the group if deemed necessary. Nursery will seek medical attention if unable to contact parents/carers.
- All accidents will be recorded in the Accident Register whether major or minor and reported and parents will be required to sign. First aid will be administered if deemed necessary.
- If a child is on prescribed medications, it is the responsibility of the parents/carers to inform the Nursery about it, and sign consent form for administering such medicine. Parents are obliged to adhere to regulations of exclusions in accordance with HPA (Health Protection Agency)
- The Nursery will not accept any liabilities for loss occurred to you directly or indirectly if the Nursery is closed temporarily or in the event of an emergency.
- The Nursery will not accept any liabilities for any items lost or stolen from the Nursery. It is parent’s responsibility to label all items belonging to the child. It is strongly recommended that children attend nursery in practical ‘inexpensive’ clothing.
- Parents or carer must inform Nursery of any injury sustained by the child whilst away from the Nursery which will be recorded in our Accident at Home form. Failure to do so could be regarded as a Child Protection Issue.
- Nursery reserves the right to update/amend these terms and conditions at any time and 2 months’ notice will be given of any changes made.
You can download the PDF file to complete here.