Aims for Parents
We value and encourage the contributions from parents to support this work. We ensure parents feel welcome and have peace of mind in this partnership to support children to become imaginative, curious and creative thinkers. Our intention is to support your child to make appropriate progress and so we expect all carers to actively work together with the key person to build this partnership. To work in partnership with your key person to support their child’s learning and development and sharing their child’s achievements from home and nursery (independence – feeding, toileting, dressing, self-help skills). Assist and give guidance to Parents or Main Carers with home learning activities to support language development (reading, educational visits, cooking with your child). To listen to Parents or Main Carers in order to continually assess and improve the childcare services we provide. Keep Parents or Main Carers informed of any changes within the Nursery.
- The normal nursery times are from 8am to 6pm, which can be extended to start from 7.30 with prior arrangements.
- We also have facilities for part-time places, morning or afternoon sessions (8am to 1.00pm and 1.00pm to 6pm).
- A minimum of three half day sessions must ken.
- You need to fill in an enrolment form for admission and places are available on first come first serve basis.
- The Nursery operates a waiting list procedure when places are full and you will be contacted should a place become available.
Fees & Funding
- One full time week deposit is required before a place can be offered.
- There is a non-refundable registration charge of £50 which is required during registration.
- The deposit will be refunded when the child leaves the Nursery on notice or deducted from the fees.
- The deposit is not refundable if the place is not taken and paid sessions have not been attended before the required notice period.
- No deposit is required when taking up only funded sessions.
- Tax Credit
- Tax Credit is financial support available via Inland Revenue may be eligible for parents either in the form of Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit.
For further information please contact Inland Revenue at their helpline on 0845 8564312 or visit their website.
- 2,3,4 yrs old funding
- We offer 2, 3 and 4 year old funded places for children eligible the term after the relevant birthday. You may check your elibility for 2 year old funding, please visit the following website using this link to check your eligibility at Redbridge parent portal link below.
- Current discounts
- Discount is offered if the child is attending full-time, or sibling discount available, please inquire within.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Nursery also accepts childcare vouchers from Computershare, You at work, Fideliti, Care4, RG Childcare, Busy Bee, Edenred. If any other, nursery will be happy to register.