Clementswood Nursery is seeking an experienced and committed Nursery Practitioner to join our small and friendly team at our Nursery.
You will be responsible for the day to day care of your allocated key children and foster fantastic relationships with the children, their parents and families.
You will have experience in planning and delivering fun and developmentally stimulating activities and have the ability to work as part of a team. You will have an excellent understanding of the EYFS and child development.
The nursery is very proud of its hardworking, fantastic staff, many of whom have been with the company for considerable time, testament to the Nursery’s commitment to staff training & development, coupled with ongoing managerial support and manageable key person allocations.
The Nursery is offering salaries up to £16,000 per annum (depending on experience) may also consider part time/job share positions.
The Nursery is within walking distance to local transport links.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To be a nominated key person for a small group of children, ensuring that they maximize their learning and development potentials with your support, expertise and partnership with parents.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
- Experience in the EYFS
- Understanding of the Key Person approach, report writing, observations and assessments.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- Childcare: 2 years
Required licences or certifications:
- Level 3 Children and Young People